6.23.2008

Ode to my Wheat Thins-

How I love my wheat thins. I eat about 2 boxes a week at work and I love every last one. Jenn and I use to eat these babies like they are going out of style when we were in college and I could never stop. How I love them.

Anyways enough randomness. This weekend was great. I had Carrie Jo’s and Joeys wedding reception to go to. It was a great time however I pooped out early. But I started early so that counts for something. My great friend Ashley was up for the reception and we headed to the crossings for beer and wings and a shocking 11 in the afternoon. Tsk tsk I know! It was delicious and wonderful baking out on the porch eating my delicious wings and drinking my blue moon beer with extra orange. Then it was so nice out we headed out to a co workers of mine house. We ended up have a few ‘more’ out there. So by the time I got back to get ready for the reception I was feeling pretty sexy I am not going to lie. I took a ‘mini’ nap and got ready for the big night. George and Kristen came over to get ready with us. Miranda and Zeke and baby Ezra came over as well to help beautify us… Mirm was already beautified so she helped me and Kristen.

The reception was great with awesome food and an open bar… Well actually I didn’t know it was an open bar. I just thought George and Mirm were being ever so nice and buying me cocktails until I went up to buy us all a round and then I found out it was free so I had some catching up to do.

We boogies and ate delicious food and laughed and had a great time. Everyone was just in a great mood and no real drama. That was nice, usually there is always something that goes down. George caught the garter. I think it was staged haha… Funny! Once again no pics but I’ll steal some off people’s facebooks. I’m a sniper of pictures for sure.

2 comments:

jenny said...

had a great time this weekend! we have to get pictures from jenn! :)

oh, and i love my wheat thins too - delish!

Anonymous said...

did you forget your bloglog on....???? :)