7.29.2008

Finish the sentance....

maybe i should....get back to cleaning the house
I love the smell of....fresh cut grass
people would say that i.....think I am a big deal…people know me
i don't understand why....people just can’t get over the age difference
when i wake up in the morning....i try to think of an excuse why I can’t make it to work
i lost....my passport in Jamaica
life is full of....pink martinis!!!
my past is....following me
i get annoyed when....people draw out saying goodbye on the phone
parties are....the bomb
i wish....i could have a hobby farm with lamas, mini cows, and a bunch of Butters
dogs...are my children
cats....suck
tomorrow....i have to work at Lavonne’si
have low tolerance for....slutty girls with no morals
i'm totally terrified of....spiders
i wonder why i....can’t seem to save money
never in my life have i....went sky diving
high school....was wonderful
when i'm nervous....breath quick and get light headed
one time at a family gathering....i got food poisoning
take my advice....send positive energy… if you send it you receive it
making my bed....sucks.
i'm almost always....talking about my dog Butters
i'm addicted to....South Park
i want someone to....pay for my college

No comments: