6.11.2008

What A Great Weekend....

What a great weekend people great weather great fun! Sorry I forgot to post about it. First I saw the coolest thing. My dog was out side and I look out and there is a new baby fawn playing with Butters. They were snifiing each other, playing around, one time I even saw their nose touched. I didn’t get any good pics cause my good camera was out in the car and I didn’t want to scare it away but I got two with my old camera. I will try to find the cord and upload them asap. My neighbors own the local café and they got some pics as well. He is now a local celebrity cause they printed the pics and got two blown up and put them in a frame down at the café. It is super cute. My Butters the star of Silver Bay! Then I went to the green door with my best buds and man. We had a blast. I bet I took 800 shots of tequila rose. Oooo baby it was delicious. I haven’t had tequila rose for a super long time. I don’t get to go out with my beautiful lady friends very often I usually go out with my guy friends and ha like they are going to take that pink delicious medicine, so I have to have a jag bomb. I’m not complaining I love jag as well. Ok anyways. We went out had an awesome night. Full of laughter, funny stories, and great pics. Jenn has a few on her site. Only downfall was I wanted to punch a certain local guy that is creepy because he stuck his hand down my pants and tried to get my underwear. I don’t take lightly to those things, but then didn’t want to get kicked out for hitting so I just yelled at him. Here is T3 once again. I love this pic!

Ok so then Sat my man and I just hung out Sat. We took our three dogs to the beach. My little Butter monster took off towards North Shore Mining once. I wasn’t very happy. Here is a pic of my monster.

We hung out there for hours playing fetch and soaking in the sun. It was awesome. Then we went over to my best friend Huberts for a BBQ and margaritas. I was awesome I just laid out in my suit soaking in the rays. It was about 80 sat. Then at night after the BBQ we hit the door again. It was fun again of course. My friend Hal-storm chucked a glass at an annoying local and got kicked out. It was a plastic cup. But it was hilarious. I love those stories.

Sun I just chilled took naps, watched TV, went to a grad party, and went and scooped out my man’s land he owns. It was a great weekend. I live for my weekends.

1 comment:

jenny said...

i have to go check out butters pictures at the greasy spoon! what a star! :)

good to see you friday night! glad you had a good weekend!