6.04.2008

Summer is here people!!

Summer is finally here…well in terms of the month, not the temperature. I was just looking at my calendar for the summer and I just realized I’m practically booked every single weekend throughout the whole summer. Crazy. Here is my weekend schedule for the summer starting this weekend.

June 6 & 7- I actually get to stay in town and do whatever. I am having cocktails with my best bud Jen for her fabulous birthday. Happy Birthday Jen! Then sat is graduation but I am not sure if I will go to any… I really want to go with my friend George to Duluth and look AGAIN at my new truck I want to buy.

June 13 & 14- My cheerleaders (Jenn and I are coaches), are working the ATV convention. This year Silver Bay is hosting an ATV convention trying to break the world record for longest ATV train. I hope we get it. But, a local business owner told us if we help him work the dinner he will donate around 1000 buck-a-roos.

June 20 & 21- Nothing Friday…. But sat I have a friend who is having a wedding dance. She just got married yesterday in Vegas. Congrats Carrie Jo and Joey!

June 27 & 28- My friend Tanner is coming home and I know there will be a big event. I am also going fishing…yea!

OK NOW THE CRAZY STUFF

July 4 & 5- Vermillion for Flotilla

July 11 & 12- I want to throw my dad a surprise 50th b-day party at the lounge Friday and Sat I have my friend Ashley who’s wedding I’m in bachelorette party which I am throwing.

July 18 & 19- I have my friend Jolene whose wedding I’m also in wedding… Yes I have been in 10 weddings in my life. I am the silver bay version of 27 dresses. They are fun!

July 25 & 26- Is Bay Days & Hoyt Lakes softball tourney.

Wow huh? Not over….

August 1 & 2- Camping Trip

August 7, 8, 9- We fest

August 15 & 16- Ashley & Jim’s wedding which I am in

August 22 & 23- My bday weekend.

I’m gonna need a vacation to just relax from this crazy summer! We are only young once….

No comments: