6.05.2008

Jen Fun Facts

  • I have bad habit… I will swallow my gum. I have had that problem since I was little. I will chew and chew and then without noticing I will swallow it.
  • I’m deathly allergic to philbert nuts (you find them in pina coladas or sometimes margaritas) and raw apples. I can eat apples that are cooked but not raw. Don’t ask me why my throat closes up instantly. I have an epi pen for this. God bless the epi pen. Side note: Did you know that if you are allergic to apples you are also allergic to Birch trees. I did not know this, I guess it is because I don’t go around chewing on trees. But yes it is true I read it in one of my medical journals at school.
  • At one point in my life I seriously considered moving to Akumal, Mexico and working at a local hospital. Yep I know crazy.
  • I have a very pointy pinky toe. My ex use to threaten me he was going to snip the tip with a cigar cutter.
  • I have a very long tongue like Gene Simons. But mine is cute not gross like his.
  • I hate cats as I am also allergic to them. They can smell the fear in me and are attracted to me. If I walk by a cat they will charge me.
  • 3 weeks ago was my first time holding a new born baby. My moto in life is I will hold the baby as soon as it is old enough to where if I drop it I won’t kill it. Babies scare the crap out of me. One year and up is my kind of style.
  • I suffer from night terrors. I went to the doctor about them nothing they can do for little ol me. It is ok I don’t remember only when someone is sleeping in the same room and tells me in the morning I scared the crap out of them because I woke up open eyed and yelled DAMN GRASSHOPPER. Ask my friend Sara.
  • I am absolutely obsessed with my dog Butters. He is my child. You all blog about your little babies…I blog about my dog. I also am saving up to purchase an English bulldog. Jen’s brother Rastus and I want to breed them together. I will name mine either porkchop or wigeon (like pigeon but with a w) then I can call him wiggie.
  • I truly believe I should have my own reality show on the E channel.

    Ok now to show some pics. This is me and my daddy. He is my best friend. We live together and are roomies. Yes ladies this man is SINGLE. I know hard to believe.

    These are my friends Collette, Haley, and Jess. True friends are hard to find people!

    This is my nephew… well not really but my best friends Miranda’s baby. He has been through a lot three brain surgeries from an aneurism in his brain. But with lots of love and prayers he is doing great.

    And then of couse if my beautiful Triple Threat. Jen, Jenn and me! How I love them so.

5 comments:

jenny said...

could you have picked an uglier picture of me? hahaha! :)

Jan said...

Welcome to blog-land. Jenny Cook sent me over to take a look. She's right, looks good.

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

gram said...

i love the picture it's a picture of 3 beautiful girls whom love each other very much. i can tell. i am one of their mom's. welcome to blog land!!!! p.s. nice looking dad you have!!! :)

tina said...

ahem!!