10.24.2008

101 Things to finish in 1001 days

The ones highlighted in red are complete!

  • 1. get back in touch with old friends from college/high school
  • 2. Get a new car
  • 3. Party hardy at Jenn’s Wedding
  • 4. Throw Jenn the best bachelorette party ever
  • 5. learn to sew
  • 6. Make my own Halloween costumes
  • 7. Start going to the gym
  • 8. Master Legend of Zelda for Wii
  • 9. Master Super Mario Galaxy for Wii
  • 10. Master Guitar Hero….. can you tell I don’t have a life yet?
  • 11. Get into Grad School
  • 12. Hike Split Rock
  • 13. Visit the Glensheen
  • 14. Find the best bloody mary bar!
  • 15. Have Game night
  • 16. Eat a fiber bar a day for a week
  • 17. Finish Lavonne’s Jamaica Scrap Book
  • 18. Start my own scrapbook
  • 19. Use my stamping up stuff
  • 20. Save enough money to go to Mexico
  • 21. Pay off my line of credit
  • 22. Read “Hello Vodka, its me Chelsey”
  • 23. Keep up with my blog
  • 24. Sort through my hope chest
  • 25. Clean out Jodan's bedroom
  • 26. make my bed every day for a month
  • 27. Finish the employee site at work
  • 28. Learn Spanish
  • 29. Make Christmas Cookies from Scratch
  • 30. Email Tanner in Iraq at least once a week until he comes home for a month
  • 31. Save $1000
  • 32. Learn to cook Chinese food
  • 33. Teach the dance line video to my cheerleaders
  • 34. Get funding through the MClub
  • 35. Pay off victoria secret cc
  • 36. Make a care package for my friends in Iraq
  • 37. Make homemade Christmas cards for friends
  • 38. Take a Christmas card picture of me and Butters
  • 39. Send out Christmas cards
  • 40. Make someone else a Halloween costume
  • 41. Buy a bike
  • 42. Actually use the bike I buy
  • 43. Buy and IPod Touch
  • 44. Get a Massage
  • 45. Finally get my hair dyed
  • 46. have a girls weekend with triple threat, plus tina!
  • 47. Update my Myspace
  • 48. Wash my face for a week straight
  • 49. Use my sensaria stuff for a week
  • 50. Get Kay the best xmas gift ever!
  • 51. Find my Passport
  • 52. If my passport is lost, file for a new one
  • 53. Go to the bar and only spend 10 bucks
  • 54. Help Haley find something to go to college for
  • 55. Floss my teeth every day
  • 56. Go to the dentist and actually have no cavities
  • 57. Pay off Butters Vet bill
  • 58. Take butters for a walk every day for a week
  • 59. Go see my grandparents
  • 60. Wash my car for a week every time it gets dirty.
  • 61. Tell butters I love him every day
  • 62. Do not spend more then 200 bucks a pay period
  • 63. Buy snowmobile gear
  • 64. Finish working at Lavonne’s
  • 65. Go see Ezra with my dad
  • 66. pay off Maurices
  • 67. Make a donation
  • 68. Read the secret
  • 69. Visit Grand Marais
  • 70. Get a pedicure
  • 71. Grow my nails out and get a manicure
  • 72. Visit Don
  • 73. Visit Steph Dilley in the cities for a fun night out
  • 74. Visit Jolene in the cities for a fun night out
  • 75. Finish Traditional Web site at work
  • 76. Pay off my dad’s TV
  • 77. Collect money from Jordan
  • 78. Get an English Bulldog and name him porkchop or Frank
  • 79. Get chinchillas
  • 80. Pay off Discover
  • 81. Buy Christmas presents early
  • 82. Set up my scrapbooking room downstairs
  • 83. Eat sushi!
  • 84. Park far away from other vehicles so my car doesn’t get dinged for a month
  • 85. Cook my dad a homemade meal
  • 86. Plow the drive way once
  • 87. Shovel the Driveway
  • 88. Watch the strangers alone
  • 89. Take my brother out to dinner and a movie
  • 90. Go on a roadtrip
  • 91. go out of my way to be kind to random people for 1 week
  • 92. Shave my legs everyday for 2 weeks
  • 93. don’t sleep in for one 2 weeks
  • 94. Have girls night with Lavonne, Lisa, and Lauri
  • 95. Read Cindy Brady’s new book
  • 96. Keep my blog up for a month straight
  • 97. Start doing Yoga
  • 98. try a food i have never tried before
  • 99. Go to the wine dinner with Jenn
  • 100. Start belly Dancing up again
  • 101. make a new list when this one is done

No comments: