10.15.2008

Cars, Spiders, Under Pressure, Oh My....

Well um wow. I just rushed home from work on my lunch and whipped this bad boy up. So… work is good, friends are good, Butters is good, all is good. What is new with me?!? Well have you ever felt like you have 800 million things to accomplish in 20 seconds. Yep that is how I feel. You know that song Under Pressure I think it is by Queen, yea that is playing non stop in my head. Work, cheerleading, tutoring center, bowling league, friends, life, family, stamp club, dog, kids…. Oh wait thank god NO on that one. But for some weird reason I manage to get everything done that I need. It is a good feeling I give it that. This last week I bought my new car. Here is a pic but it is black. She is so beautiful I love her so. I want to drive around and around in circles singing life is a highway. Maybe I will do that after work.

Tonight I am not up to much. I was attacked this morning by a huge spider. I swear it was hissing and chomping at me. It even had that super big butt so I am sure there were millions of babies hiding in there waiting for their chance to attack me. I swear I almost had a stroke. But fortunately I had Butters in my arms so I used him as a shield. I know I probably shouldn’t have kids. I’ll use them as shield for spiders and such. Ick I hate them so much I would rather go swimming in a lake of snakes then have to look at one spider. They are evil little monsters all plotting to get me when I am sleeping or least expect it. I am so afraid of them I am even considering living in a bubble like that movie bubble boy. Trust me if you knew me...I’m serious.

No comments: