11.03.2008

Habits

How come there are someday when time just flies and other where you feel someone is tearing your toemail off with a tweezer? It is finally my lunch hour… today is going so slow at work and I am so extremely busy. Usually when I am busy (which is all the time) I look up and boom it is lunch. Not today.

My dad yesterday just pointed out something that I do quite often and now I notice I do it all the time. I talk to the TV. Let me explain…I watch as the world turns on CBS. I just started a year ago because my lunch hour is from 1-2 and that is when it is on. I am addicted… addicted people. I can’t wait to get home and flip that baby on and watch the drama unfold. My dad ever so politely pointed out one day that I was screaming at the TV because Katie was about to get caught snooping in Spencers stuff. Ok understandable. Then he pointed out that I literally talk to the TV. Like conversation… “Why are you going in the Katie, I know that she is going to come it”, “You are so stupid Jack, you need to kick that B**** out the room”. It doesn’t matter what I watch I start talking to it out loud. I think I think I am talking in my head but I don’t. I do it at every show I watch and even movies. Now that someone has finally pointed it out to me I notice it 24-7. It is so weird. One time my friend pointed out to me that I used fabulous in almost every sentence. Then I realized magically that I do. I wonder how many other habits I have and people haven’t told me. If you see one tell me. It is so weird.

No comments: