11.12.2008

Riddle me this....

How come everytime i have to take a drivers license picture or a passport picture it turns out awful. I'm not extrememly photogenic, but i mean there are an occasional few nice pics that come out of the mix, but of course it is never one that everyone on the planet will see. From cute single bartenders to cute single cops to cute single... well you get the picture.

So today i went and refiled for a new passport. I went to Jamaica about 2 years ago and somewhere between customs in North Carolina and Minneapolis coming home i lost it. I have looked literaly for 2 years for it, in every nook and cranny but no sign of the poor lost passport. I only used it twice. Once to Mexico in 2006 and once to Jamaica in 2007. So anyways, i have no idea where it went and never got a new one cause i never thought of going on vacation again. Well January 8-15 the Kofstads and I are heading to fabulous Playa Del Carmen mexico to stay in a 5 star luxuary all inclusive resort called the Rui Palace. It is the best Rui you can stay at. They have 5 resorts next to each other and since we are staying at the best we can go to all of them and eat at all the places and go dancing at all the clubs. Yes i am very excited. Mike and Kay and one of my very bestest friends.

Anyways so i fill out the 100 pages of information for my lost and new passport. I get all beautified cause i knew i was going to get my picture taken at the post office. I sit in the chair, adjust my hair like so, apply a little lipstick and then bam it is over. I am not smiling i look like i am going to kill someone, my cheeks are bright bright red. And the camera automatically prints it out so i can't retake. I was so sad. Why God can't i just have a nice picture. Can't i like cut out a picture of me at prom or something and use that as the picture. Or even better a picture of me and butters. Butters will rope in the single guys! He is so cute how can he not. Maybe i will just purposly loose this passport so i can retake. ok maybe not! Thanks for listening... or reading... or whatever!

No comments: