2.23.2009

Wow long time



Opps. Sorry




Update... Ross and i are fabulous-o. He is so awesome i love him to death. We take turns every weekend visiting each other. i'll drive to Bethel, he'll drive up here. it works out so nice. We do lots of things we are never bored. For Valentines day be bought me the prettiest necklace. It was from kay and is a circle with diamonds and a pink (yes pink he knows me too well) saphire in the middle. Gorgeous! i mean i can't get over how pretty it is. I bought him some movies and a funny card and the best smelling cologne ever. Armani Code. Get it! It is spendy but so worth it. Ross said he has never had so many complients ever. He then also took me to underwater world in the mall of america. It was so awesome i def recommend that one. We were oooing and awing with everyone. We go snowmobiling alot, laze around. I met his family they are amazing, just like my family, fun and outgoing and family orientated. It makes things so easy and great when you get along with their family. We talk every night, always about something interesting or creep each other out about how much we are alike. i honestly can't ever picture myself agruing or being mad at this person. We both are so easy going and always having fun. Can you tell i'm smitten!




Here he is in the Tan shirt. That is our buddy Jerome, he rocks. We are going to Vegas in May with him and his girlfriend ashley and some other buddies. yea! It is gonig to be crazy.




If you have been to vegas any suggestions as to where we should stay? It will be my first time!

Here we are. Ignore my dumb expression, we were at the lounge for a little too long ok :)


I am also starting a new years resolution a little late. i'm going to carry my camera everywhere from now on. i never take pics and it is starting to tick me off. so yep!

1 comment:

lilly's pad said...

finally you posted!! yeah! You and ross needs some more pictures too. I have seen these! :)