3.04.2009

Mexico again?! I know!

Well I’m off to Mexico AGAIN! I know crazy! My boyfriend Ross and our 2 friends are going to Cancun. Last time I went to the pacific side. This time to the Caribbean side!!!! I have been to this area before and it is so gorgeous. Here is a pic from last time I went to this side of Mexico. We stayed in Akumal, which was a small town in the middle of Cancun and Playa del Carmen.

The deal we got was a can’t beat. $749 (that is the actual price, including taxes, airfare, 6 nights etc). It is a 5 star resort. Ross’ buddy just got married and went there for their honeymoon. It is all inclusive and super nice. He paid $1440 a person. Wow the off time is crazy. That is why it is so cheap! It is hotter there then like 88 or so but that is what I like! I can’t wait. We are going May 8-14. This is where we are staying. It is called the Park Royal Cancun.

Now I have to ACTUALLY start going to the gym (ergh) and eating right and tone up. I’m gonna start tanning this month. Last time I went in Dec it was so nice to go there tan I barely EVER wore sunblock.

Better get the packing list going AGAIN!

No comments: