1.14.2009

Sigh.....

Wow

Have you ever met someone and wow just clicked from the moment you first spoke. Yea I would have to say that happened to met. I met that someone special finally. He is perfect and I love him. Best personality, super sweet, thoughtful, and motivated. We first met this summer and had a blast together, then reconnected New Years Eve. It was like out of the movies. We have been inseparateble ever since.

I went to his house last weekend. Now, I never tell him anything in terms of what I like to eat or drink or do for fun, he just picks up on stuff during conversations and observations. I think it is so awesome. When I got there Friday night he cooked me Steak and Crab Legs. My favorite (he heard me say it to someone how it is my favorite), and he got me cranberry juice and vodka cause he noticed that is what I drank when we went to the bars. Then he took me to a Karaoke bar cause once again I said something once quick in conversation that I love love love karaoke bars. I had the best night. I met all his friends and they are the best! Had so much fun I couldn’t even explain it. I never laughed so hard in my life.

So then next day we went out for delicious bloody marys and then he took me to meet his mom. She is my favorite, absolute sweetheart. Plus she makes a mean martini. Carmel apple! She got me drunk though because Ross said he was driving and then she filled my cocktail right up again. We had great conversation. Hope she liked me J Ross said she did because she called all his brothers to tell them she met me.

Then after that he took me to a sushi place because I love sushi. It is like Benihana. Where you have your own chef at your table and he does all these tricks and throw food in your mouth. We got shrimp, chick, steak, lobster, and scallops. Delicious…except the chef tried to throw a chunk of lobster in my mouth and it landed on my eye. They called me butter eye all night. Then we went to a gamin place and had a blast, and then home to watch a movie. Sunday we lazed around (I love lazy Sundays), got breakfast, visited some friends, and took a nap. A perfect Sunday I would say. So that was my fabulous weekend. He is coming up this weekend to meet my dad and we are all going snowmobiling. It will be a blast. Sigh………

2 comments:

Mel said...

JEN!!! This is SO GREAT!!! I'm so happy for you!!! You totally deserve that someone special and it sounds like you have found him:)

lilly's pad said...

Well how about a you and Ross update!How about some country karokee next time he's up!:)