1.08.2009

Oops


I'm sorry way too long. Hmm what is new. I went to Cabo, it was amazing. Kay and I had the best time ever. We brought our Moo Moos along and took fancy pictures in them...see pics below. I laid in the sun every day, danced the night away, and drank way too much. You know it is really sad when all the bartenders know your name. Oh well i'm on vacation damnit.


What else. I met someone. He is awesome, super sweet, hilarious, amazing. Have you ever met someone and instantly knew there was a connection. Have you ever met someone and can't get through a single conversation without laughing, or freak each other out because you are so similar. I finally say that i can. It is sweet i'm not gonna lie.

1 comment:

jenny said...

i so can't wait to meet him! so happy for you! :)

i'm still jealous you were on a beach in december and i was not.