12.01.2008

interesting

I am: kind of a big deal…people know me
i know: that I have the cutest dog in the world
i want: dec 17th to be here so I can head to Mexico
i have: a secret talent
i miss: high school
i feel: lonely
i hear: stained on my ipod
i smell: green tea
i crave: reb lobster
i cry: when I think of the mistakes I have made
i search: for a good man who treats me right…not very easy ladies
i wonder: how I can improve my life
i regret: nothing
i love: butters
i worry: about not suceeding
i remember: fishing opener 2005.
i dance: and everyone gets jealous of my sweet moves
i don't: want to ever judge
i argue: all the time…. I need to stop that!
i write: crappy
i win: all the time in my own world that is
i lose: self esteem
i wish: I could find an awesome partner
i listen: to my ipod everyday.
i can usually be found: talking about my dog
i am scared: of SPIDERS
i need: to get an apartment
i forget: to shave my legs before going to the doctor. Embarrassing!!!!

No comments: